Ceiling collapse

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My wife and I were going to make our attic a loft. We had been working for weeks just to try and get the blown in insulation out of the attic (what a pain) .

We were doing this as the house was up for sale. Well one couple really wanted the house and, they scheduled to do a final walk through a day before THIS happened.

We were having a small tiff about something or other. Suddenly we heard a hugh boom. Now we were in our living room, but slowly moving toward us was a grey cloud of , yep , ceiling insulation .

Our ceiling in our kitchen was made of 1x1 ceiling tile that over the years must have come loose, and decided to let go at just the perfect time.

We just looked at each other and started laughing. I then proceeded to go to the store and buy a 12 pack and a buch of garbage bags. 12 hours to clean it up. That stuff went everywhere.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back