Ceiling light glass shades cracking

Sponsored Links
as john says link doesn't work - perhaps homebase has had problems with this unit and has withdrawn it.

did you supply the bulbs or did they come with the unit?

Sponsored Links
as john says link doesn't work - perhaps homebase has had problems with this unit and has withdrawn it.

did you supply the bulbs or did they come with the unit?

Hi correct link is www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/store...ogId=1500000701&langId=-1&searchTerms=Corsica

The bulbs etc came with the unit, such a pain in the butt got to take to take both down now just so I can take them back. I was just going to bit the bullet and buy another unit so I can take the shades off that and replace the broken ones as less hassle than taking it down but I might just be throwing money down the drain.

Buy new fittings and swap the glass shades around.
Take back new fittings (with old shades on) and say product faulty and want money back.
Job done.

Does'nt mean they supplied the correct wattage.
This is very true however I am giving the OP the benefit of doubt and assuming the bulbs supplied do not exceed the maximum recommended (I'm sure it will state it somewhere on the packaging).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back