Cement for tile verge

Sponsored Links
UPDATE: My plan was to purchase a bag of cement and building sand but Wickes and B&Q are both out of cement! Fortunately the blue hawk bag from Toolstation contains cement in a separate bag. I was able to use the link @CBW provided to mix the sand and cement in the correct ratios. Thank again.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
That product seems to be building sand mortar, and if so is to soft for a verge

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
That product seems to be building sand mortar, and if so is to soft for a verge
But inside the bag there is a separate sealed bag for cement and sand. This allowed me to mix this together in a 3:1 ratio. What’s the difference between doing this and buying a separate bag of sand and cement?

But inside the bag there is a separate sealed bag for cement and sand. This allowed me to mix this together in a 3:1 ratio. What’s the difference between doing this and buying a separate bag of sand and cement?
Different types of sand for mortar and roof work

Remix roofing mortar premixed. Just add water.
If you need to ask about ratios and aggregates .. then remix is the answer to all your queries.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back