cement paint

dsv

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
how do i nake up pale light sky blue cement paint?

Sponsored Links
I know white and blue, Zampa, I was not clear enough.... I meant is it straightforward to find white powdered cement and blue powered cement to mix toghter?
Also, do you know where I can by it ready mix, perhaps?
Thanks DSV

Sponsored Links
Thank you Richard C; is that blue & white paint mixed into the cement + water?

What excatly are you doing? attempting to make a coloured render or just making up some exterior textured paint? Can you not buy textured paint in Italy :confused:

HI Richard,
I know I sound blond - I feel blond.
I am trying to make a floor of one colour similar to the old venetian style of polished coloured cement. However, whee I am in Italy , I am being told that it'll cost the earth and I'll probably have to get an expert from venice, pay for him to come to me, stay in a hotel, feed him and pay for labour and supplies.
I am trying to work out how to do this without being ripped off. I just don't want someone mixing paint and cement and then the paint cracks because they don't know what they're doing. I also don't want tiles and lines showing, just one smooth infinite floor space.

Sorry but I have no idea what Venetian polished cement looks like or how it’s done, neither do I have any experience with mixing up colored screed or render. I assume it is possible but may involve using colored powders rather than mixing in a couple of tins of paint & have no idea if that will work. All I can suggest it to mix up some, try it & see or perhaps someone else watching has experience with this; you could also try "Googling" it to see what comes up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back