Cement Question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just a quickie, i was going to post this in gardening but it looks slow in there tonight.
I have just put up a fence and due to uneven ground level i have a gap between bottom of fence and soil.
I don't want to build the soil back up to touch fence as the area is prone to flooding in the winter.
I am going to put a row of driveline bricks to tie the fence in with the soil if you know what i mean. My question as simple as it is is:
What mix of sand cement do i need to bed these in. Is it best to buy a premixed bag and add water or buy cement and sand separately ?
Advice appreciated as my 4 year old wants to let the rabbit out in the garden to roam and with a gap i can only envisage a flat rabbit

Sponsored Links
Because due to flooding the board would soak up the water and in turn up the fence, the previous fence only lasted three years due to this problem.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back