central heating boiler oil pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I a problem with a noisy oil pump on 1980 trianco redfyre boiler. The pump is an electro-oil sp 272 t 305a made by electro-oil sweden. The boiler has now locked out so I need to find someone to refurbish the pump, I think it needs new bearings fitted. Does anyone know who might be able to do this or has anyone done it themselves? Your help will be greatly appreciated.[/u][/b]

Sponsored Links
I think your numbers are for the complete burner. The oil pump is only a part of this, and is probably made by Danfoss. It is probably the motor which is noisy and they are readily available from several stockists. Contact a local experienced technician for repair.

One of the Danfoss BFP range, I think...the complete number is on the side of the pump, with the letter L or R somewhere on there. This is the direction of rotation, and its vital you get the same one.
John :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back