Central heating keeps coming on.

E

estelle123

I have a combi boiler,i dont know the make or the age as i rent.The heating keeps coming on even though the Thermostat is right down,boiler is on hot water only and timer is set on off.Any ideas ?

Sponsored Links
To say anything meaningful we need to know if its a combi.

The make and model is usually shown on the front of the boiler.

If you can post a picture then we can identify it.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Do the radiators come on only when running hot water by any chance?

I was distracted by her saying she had a thermostat !

In London, landlords dont have room stats fitted to combis in properties they rent out !

Nor do tenants always know hot to identify a combi if it does not say "combi" on the front !

I go by the make and model !

She probably has a car "with four wheels". Mine has six!

Tony

I came on this forum for a bit if advice not to be slagged off by a bunch of macho ******s.I have found my answer on another forum were people were a lot politer.

I always find it rather annoying when people post the same question on multiple forums at the same time!

Its as if they are wasting our time!

Tony

i was going to post concerning mr t g laziers attitude but the OPs withering comments says it all

very poor mr agile, very poor.

Nor do tenants always know hot to identify a combi if it does not say "combi" on the front !
Whereas it's easy to identify some people, even without the word "pratt" on the front.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back