Central Heating Repair

I think I'm just bitter because, on a different note, my mechanic charged me £40 last year to replace a light bulb and wiper without asking me - would have cost me £6 to do the same job.
£40 is cheaper than the two tickets you could have got from a policeman for a faulty light and faulty wiper blade.

Where can you buy a bulb and wiper blade for £6?

Sponsored Links
I think I'm just bitter because, on a different note, my mechanic charged me £40 last year to replace a light bulb and wiper without asking me - would have cost me £6 to do the same job.
£40 is cheaper than the two tickets you could have got from a policeman for a faulty light and faulty wiper blade.

Where can you buy a bulb and wiper blade for £6?

Pound Shops, Poundland Lidl, Aldi. Pound Stretcher Shops (Prices vary slightly from about a £ 1 to £2.50 )

Wiper blades pack of Two, Pack of Emergency Light bulbs including assorted fuses to meet EU regulations. all for less than six pounds.

Where can you buy a decent wiper blade that will last longer than the winter and will actually clear the water from your screen without making an awful juddering noise for £6?

I think the above is more realistic. Cheap wiper blades are exactly that. I detest cheap wiper blades.

Where can you buy a decent wiper blade that will last longer than the winter and will actually clear the water from your screen without making an awful juddering noise for £6?

I think the above is more realistic. Cheap wiper blades are exactly that. I detest cheap wiper blades.

Do you really think there are two grades of wiper blades,

One grade for Shops the other grade exclusively sold in Motoring Accessory Sheds outlets/ Garages,
and the Motoring Outlets always stock the better grade ??
Would it not be more beneficial to change wipers during the duration of winter before they wear out or the blade gets ripped because they have frozen onto the screen.

Sponsored Links
Do you really think there are two grades of wiper blades
Only a complete dick would think that there were only two levels of quality regards wiper blades. Imagine how naïve you'd need to be to believe that. Similar folk believe that they are getting a good deal when they buy cheap tat from budget stores.

Hilarious innit.

How far off topic can we go!

The question was "Where can you get a set of Windscreen Wipers for less than six Pounds "

I being ever helpful, listed a number of outlets where they and an Emergency set of car bulbs can be obtained for less than six pounds.

Whats wrong with that ??

I being ever helpful, listed a number of outlets where they and an Emergency set of car bulbs can be obtained for less than six pounds.

Whats wrong with that ??
Nothing as long as you don't mind cheap tat. Not a realistic comparison though and that was the point being made.

Whats wrong with that ??
Because they are shoite and then you'll wish you had added another twenty to it and bought a proper set.

Whats wrong with that ??
Because they are shoite and then you'll wish you had added another twenty to it and bought a proper set.

They work OK for me, never had a problem , why should I have to fit Gold Plated Windscreen Wipers to my Work van,
a separate pack of wipers and a pack of Assorted bulbs/fuses kept under the seat for emergencies .

You think safety only applies to your family car?

same with the family car, at least if the spares are kept in the boot , they can be changed at any time, one does not have to drive with defective wipers or lights .
If one brings the cost of replacement into the situation they are more likely to leave replacement as long as possible.

Car boot sales were invented for people like you Boss.(y)

I'm more of a quality man than a knock-off-Nigel man.

Sponsored Links
Back