Central Heating system inhibitor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

How long can I leave my system (conventional F&E system) without any inhibitor in. I drained the system a couple of months ago to remove a towel rad and also add some Sentinel X400 cleaner. I also want to remove a couple more rads soon and flush through with a hosepipe to remove all the crud. During these few months the system has had cleaner in but no inhibitor.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi guys

How long can I leave my system (conventional F&E system) without any inhibitor in. I drained the system a couple of months ago to remove a towel rad and also add some Sentinel X400 cleaner. I also want to remove a couple more rads soon and flush through with a hosepipe to remove all the crud. During these few months the system has had cleaner in but no inhibitor.

Cheers

I would do it sooner rather than later ie, ASAP, an open vented system with no inhibitor in is bad news.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back