Central heating wiring

a single channel one wont do because it has to decide when which (h or w)comes on, unless you tell them both to come on at the same time, and use a room stat to stop the heating from running

++++++++++++++++++++++++==

just had a quick look at drawing, if you did do as i just suggested, you would in effect be by passing the the cylinder stat

Sponsored Links
well at least i know its nothing to do with my wiring skills except that i cant tell the difference between switches :LOL: time to write honeywell a complaing email lol. damn optional list.

time to go up b&q *sighs* well wehn i can be bothered to move lol. guess i can sell the old one on ebay or summit lol

well at least i know its nothing to do with my wiring skills except that i cant tell the difference between switches icon_lol.gif time to write honeywell a complaing email lol. damn optional list.

and the answer you will recive will go along the lines of

its for the control of an independent zone when used with a 2 port valve and stat :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
lol ahh well. just so damn irritating they got it on the page with the diagram for a mid valve system so now i have a 50 ish quid switch sitting her, that i cant do nowt with.

+++++++++++++

just rung my local b&q can get a senwick? one for about £35 so i guess thats not too bad :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back