ceramica tuscany close coupled toilet system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HELP!!!! we tried to fit our toilet today, go the old one out and on puting together the toilet system we found we had no re fill tube or clip supplied We had it since December last year and havn't fitted as has been busy elsewhere and although we checked our bathroom order didn't think to check the sealed bag with the toilet system... does anyone know what diameter and length this re fill tube is or where we could get one without having to buy the system parts again please..

Sponsored Links
not sure what you mean by re fill tube and clip?!? Do you mean the float valve and close coupling kit??

not sure what you mean by re fill tube and clip?!? Do you mean the float valve and close coupling the kit??
The re fill tube runs from the dual flush calve to the fill valve body and should have been supplied with it

Sponsored Links
I'll make an assumption. You've got a Fluidmaster fill valve and flush valve.
The refill tube is not used/supplied by Fluidmaster in the UK market.
I've no idea what it's supposed to do. Watching an American installation video was of no help. It is supposed to go from the fill valve at one end, the other end is supposed to dangle just above the internal overflow. (???)

I do know it is used with their Flush And Sparkle Cleaning System to provide it with water.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back