Ceramis tap cartridge

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, and thanks in advance for any help.

I have a tap in the bath that won't turn off completely. I opened it up expecting to change a washer, but it is a ceramic 1/4 turn one. The cartridge inside is cracked and needs replacing. However I am having a hard time finding a replacement. I was hoping someone could help.

It is a Roca tap, although from the looks of it the range is now discontinued- unsurprising as I think it is 30 year sold! It is a clockwise 3/4" and has a 9mm 20 tooth spline. It does have a plastic adapter that sits on top of this to fit into the tap, but I have kept the old one and can reuse this.

I might have found one, but it costs £45- as opposed to £7ish for a standard fitting one, so if I can avoid paying £45 to see if it fits I would prefer that!

Where is the best place for me to try source one?

Thanks again

Andy

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Thanks for that. This was the place I found through google and I think they have the size I need, however it is £40.

I was hoping there might be a generic alternative, as I can't understand why it should be far more expensive than an ordinary one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back