CH fitters not gas safe reistered

The bank are saying I will have to pay for any unrecovered fraudulent transactions because it was a debit card. I am currently disputing this and trying to get more info. I am in no way responsible through negligence or any other way for the fraud. And the bank accepts this. It has been suggested that I should go to the police and I will. I had assumed that the bank fraud squad would do this.

If its a Visa Debit, get back onto the bank, Visa Debit has similar protection to visa credit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/working_lunch/7593369.stm

Sponsored Links
It is an inconvience o have an accout cleared but in no way are you liable and all cost if you overdraw should be met by bank.

Had to laugh when girl from credit card company phones me up and asks me to take out protection for card misuse if stolen .
EH how much is that ,
£75,
and why would i do that if i am only liable for first£50 and even then it is very rare you even pay that.
Bit of a silence then , YEP your correct but few people realise this ,

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Nostradam? :?: :confused:

That is great coming from a dimwit complaining about spelling.

Don`t get excited, got Notre Dame mixed with Nostradamus. one of them had a hump. O.K Frikkin` sue me already... It wasn`t the wrong spelling anyways... :p Idiot.
Bengasman is not incorrect: Nostradamus was Michel de Nostredame. As a cunning linguist, I would like to add that the circumflex accent usually over the "o" of Notre Dame denotes a missing letter "s" that existed in the archaic form, and is shaped like a hump. I also predict that peepl on this fuorm wil git sdetakked by trivvia.

Nostradam? :?: :confused:

That is great coming from a dimwit complaining about spelling.

Don`t get excited, got Notre Dame mixed with Nostradamus. one of them had a hump. O.K Frikkin` sue me already... It wasn`t the wrong spelling anyways... :p Idiot.
Bengasman is not incorrect: Nostradamus was Michel de Nostredame. As a cunning linguist, I would like to add that the circumflex accent usually over the "o" of Notre Dame denotes a missing letter "s" that existed in the archaic form, and is shaped like a hump. I also predict that peepl on this fuorm wil git sdetakked by trivvia.
Have you bothered to look at the dates on this post?

Sponsored Links
Question I have for the OP is, would you be considering reporting these rascals if you did not have issues with work done? When you accepted the low price, did you expect to be presented with a stirling instal?

Question I would have for you guys on here is how the hell do you get any work with the levels of your literacy? ``stirling instal` for God`s sake if this is the height of competence we are faced with then it`s all over. Mickyg is another illiterate the same as yourself pulling people to pieces and lording it over the Forum yet barely literate. Frikkin embarrassing. :rolleyes:
:LOL: Nice to see you back ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back