Gas (not very) Safe

AGILE.
You say any illegal work should be dealt with.
How would you deal with someone who knowingly carried on working although his ACS had run out and then his new ACS took the standard time to be registered so by the rules he was deemed illegal to work but chose to ignore it and work illegally.

Sponsored Links
I think Tony is 100% correct on this, unregistered work on gas should be an absolute offence. If someone has been daft enough to let their ticket run out that's tough ****, they'd have to stop gas work until they were re-registered. They certainly wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

I totally agree with you Muggles lets see what Agiles take is on it though

AGILE.
You say any illegal work should be dealt with.
How would you deal with someone who knowingly carried on working although his ACS had run out and then his new ACS took the standard time to be registered so by the rules he was deemed illegal to work but chose to ignore it and work illegally.

:LOL: I imagine Agile would deem this as acceptable.

Sponsored Links
He is still posting at this time, strange he has not answered about something he has a strong opinion on

Muggles so nearly 24 hours passes Agile has been posting all last night and today with no answer to a simple question.
Would this be because although he talks the talk he was an illegal himself .
In the words of the wee hairy guy 2000 years ago let them without sin cast the first stone.
Or otherwise shut the f##k up.

Nickso we knew he was never going to reply after all he ignored about 40 pages of it a few years back

it is kind of boring and repetitive, as well as off topic.

There much be a limit as to how many slag agile threads we can start or hi-jack.

40 pages I think namsag mentioned, probably nearer 40,000 if you add them all together.

There much be a limit as to how many slag agile threads we can start or hi-jack.

Well lets do a deal, I'll stop ripping into the man if he stops speaking a load of old carp in nearly every thread he posts on..........not likely is it?

Well lets do a deal, I'll stop ripping into the man if he stops speaking a load of old carp in nearly every thread he posts on..........not likely is it?

It wouldn't be Agile if he didn't add some **** on the end of an otherwise good post.

That will be £74.01 please :LOL:

DIA i agree it is repetitive and a bit boring but its not off topic as the topic is about illegal workers and people pretending to be qualified when they are not .
If Agile who is being hypocritical didn`t get on his high horse and go on about these people then it would not give me an excuse to mention it.
Perhaps he thinks his records are not accesable after a certain period ...Nope

It wouldn't be Agile if he didn't add some s**t on the end of an otherwise good post.

That will be £74.01 please :LOL:

Poor Tony gets a hard time from most, myself included. But he does have some valuable input. So ignore the sh.te & read on. I think with his BBC background, perhaps his 'right & wrong' opinions stem from his former non-trade career.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back