Change Pump Speed on Valliant Eco Boiler

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hello

we have a c15 year old Valliant eco boiler. A few of our radiators were not working and the plumber turned the pump speed up to 100%. Unfortunately the boiler is now too noisy and I would like to turn it back to Auto or 85%. I navigated to menu d.15 but pressing - or + are not responding and I am unable to change to setting. Can someone kindly help me in how I am change the settings - I assume I need to press a button combination to enter update mode? Thank so much

Sponsored Links
Are you sure it was the pump speed that was altered? Can you post a photo of the boiler front? D15 is actual pump stepped, non adjustable.

Thank you this is the screen shot of d.15. The plumber definitely mentioned pump speed - however, we do live in the Netherlands so maybe it was a translation issue.
3727F43D-1826-459A-A4C1-BB1B48E15D8B.jpeg

Could be translation issue. Have a look at D.0, see what that’s set to.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back