Changing Euro 64 Keypad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my alarm system (installed a few years ago by SPE) has two keypads - one of which has a couple of faulty keys.

I have purchased a replacement but was not clear if, once the keypad was swapped over, it would need any kind of reprogramming.

I was also considering moving it to a new location, which would mean extending the cable from the main control panel. Am I causing myself unnecessary problems if I do this (reprogramming?)

Sponsored Links
Which keypad is it? if it the one near the front door than the chances are you want need to program anything.

Sponsored Links
Which keypad is it? if it the one near the front door than the chances are you want need to program anything.

It’s the second keypad (not the main one near the front door). It’s located at the back of our bungalow and is only used to part arm the system at night. I was hoping it might be a simple swap, but wanted to check before I disconnect it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back