Changing TV provider and telephone and internet.

Now, TalkTalk's main customer Service centre is understood to be in India, and there have been many cases of employees and ex-employees calling customers in order to scam them. I have had several calls over the past couple of weeks, and I always hard-question the caller on why (s)he has called me. Invariably they disconnect the call! Beware!
is that backed up with fact or just assumptions ??
any one phones me i always say
"heeelllooo who is it"
they then go into a speal
i then say "please remove me from your data base thank you "
thats it no interaction no listening just that and hang up i now get perhaps one or two every few months but very few if any claiming to be from talk talk

Sponsored Links
It seems South Africa at least that's what the lady said, yet again email to say cancels due to not being able to retain old number, even after we said any number would do, so given up with them, will start again after holiday.

Any experiences with EE fibre broadband? Their prices look rather good.

Sponsored Links
Bit late now, signed up with Post Office, the talktalk was removing my will to live, we went through it so many times, the last one my wife actually phoned back to check everything was in place, yes she was told, gave her go live date the lot, then next day yet another text message contract cancled.

I have been with talktalk before, and seemed to work well, then found if we got it all with sky it was cheaper, but sky price has crept up, so thought time for change, likely go for Netflix or something.

Have tried virgin, sky, etc moved from plusnet to Vodafone as now just have broadband ( free line rental) for £20 a month. Use mobile (£11 per month EE )
For landline calls as unlimited .
Download any program or movies I want to watch for free .

as an aside
talk talk seem to be getting out off the mobile phone market
at present have a samsung galaxy about four years old now on free sim after the 2 year initial talk talk contract with unlimited texts 300 mins and 300 thingies on vodafone network
now offered 500x500x500 on 02 and 4g whatever that is for £3 a month

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back