Charles Bentley 140l concrete mixers any good?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Or am I better off paying almost double for Belle 150?

It's for a two storey extension project.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I've no idea but I bought (and then subsequently sold) a belle minimix for the last small project I did and the lack of swivel was a complete pain in the *ss so you can definitely get in to a false economy situation.

It didn't rotate on its stand. It would only tip. Such a simple thing to build in too.

Sponsored Links
Oh right, thought they always have done as mine does and any others I've used. Yeah that would def not be good

It was one of their smaller yellow ones - the minimix 130. I think all the bigger orange ones swivel.

I'll bear that in mind as I have always thought about getting one of them as I can lift it on my own into the car which I pretty much can't do with the orange ones

Yep it was great in every other respect for exactly that reason. Marginally less space to store it too, and easily goes in to the back of a small hatchback. I did consider taking the welder/angle grinder to it because I reckon it'd only be an hours work to make a swivel with a bit of scaffold tube offcut.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back