Charnwood, good wishes mate.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone else had such misfortune that they'd care to share just to cheer us up?
I've just been diagnosed with terminal cancer. I think that trumps your little break.

Inoperable tumour on my liver and dozens of secondary tumours on both lungs, too widespread to do anything with.

Start Chemotherapy tomorrow to try to prolong my life a little.

Chin up :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
That is a real bummer.

I wish the time that you have left with your loved ones is peaceful, productive and as pain-free as possible.

Has anyone else had such misfortune that they'd care to share just to cheer us up?
I've just been diagnosed with terminal cancer. I think that trumps your little break.

Inoperable tumour on my liver and dozens of secondary tumours on both lungs, too widespread to do anything with.

Start Chemotherapy tomorrow to try to prolong my life a little.

Chin up :rolleyes:
This is awful. Words on here can't begin to express anything of any real value. Thinking of you :unsure:

Sponsored Links
Charnwood, best of luck with the chemo, hopefully it prolongs life for as long as possible.

I'm 4 months into my chemo cycles, so if you need any advice or assistance I would be happy to help.

Best of luck from me too.

Cancer is a blight on human life and I really feel for you.

I wish you and your family all the best.

Terrible news charnwood. Good wishes indeed, though that seems a woefully inadequate thing to say. :cry: :cry:

Havent known you long, but your posts have always been helpful,

Good Luck and stay positive.

I'm not a prolific poster on here these days so do not know you, as such. However, I wish you peace and love with your family while you are still with them. My best wishes to you for the future. You are very brave to tell us about your condition and I don't believe it was written for sympathy. Take care.

Good luck mate. Hope you can chase it into remission for a few years.

So sorry to hear your news. I can’t think of anything else to say, but I wanted to wish the very best to you and your family and that you do get positive results from the Chemo.

footprints

Sponsored Links
Back