Chat GPT

Sponsored Links
There is stuff that is generally considered offensive, but offence remains subjective and not absolute
Oxymoron right there.
The intention to give or be offensive is absolute.

Hence the turmoil that comedy is going through with people trying to cancel commedians for making joke that they find offensive but that many don't.
You're trying to explain why racists don't find racist joked offensive? :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure we lready knew they didn't. I can explain it better than you, I think.
They are not offended by racist jokes because they believe that urban mythology is true. They've heard it since they were born, from their parents and their peers.
The racist jokes feeds their cognitive bias.

The BBC reported that Muslim parents are withdrawing children from Music Lessons because their beliefs forbid them from learning music. The British Government has therefore issued a new list of songs that are acceptable to Muslims.
Halal (Is It Meat You're Looking For), by Lionel Richie
They Tried To Mecca Me Go To Jihad (But I Said No, No, No), by Amy Winehouse
The Ayatollah of the Tiger, by Survivor
The Way You Mecca Me Feel, by Michael Jackson
Anything by 80's pop group Qu'ran Qu'ran
The Meccarana
Fatwah-Bottomed Girls, by Queen
Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Burqini
Something in the Way Shia Moves, by James Taylor
Allah Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That), by Meatloaf.
Sickipedia is a well known website for posting users racist and offensive material.
Yet some posters (who have been members for over 13 years} think it's OK to redistribute the material from there to here.
I notice they don't mention their source. Is that intentional?

Offensive is in the ears of the receiver. If you are offended, that's your problem.
If someone goes out of their way to be offensive, they deserve a poke in the eye, simple.
I will not expect YOU to take account of all my potential sensibilities, because I'm not a jerk.
So it's OK for males to tell jokes about females, or able-bodied to tell diasbled jokes to a disabled person, etc. because, a) it's highly unlikely they'll get a poke in the eye, and b) they're not aware of all their sensibilities? :rolleyes:
And you think that qualifies you as 'not a jerk'?

The corner shop joke obviously wasn't offensive the guy who told me. Judgement on what has the property of being too offensive, is subjective.
Self mockery is not offensive. That's obvious to most.
Would he share that joke with his Pakistani friends and family?
If not, he's aware of your bigotry and is trying to a) make you aware of it, in a subtle way, or b) tying to preempt your bigotry to hopefully avoid it.

There are those who say that if any one person is offended, then that means it was, absolutely, offensive.
It was absolutely offensive to them. :rolleyes:

Those people I would assess, in a calm and objective way, as being jerks who need to grow up.
Because you're not offended by offensive material? :rolleyes:
You're trying to explain why racists don't find racist joked offensive? :rolleyes:

They are not offended by racist jokes because they believe that urban mythology is true. They've heard it since they were born, from their parents and their peers.
The racist jokes feeds their cognitive bias.​

Certain made-up screen characters fall into that category too. Junk the the planet would be better off without.
And you would like the world to be rid of anyone who finds some things offensive :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
No, i don't. But you seem to have chosen to ignore that.
You appear to think that because you don't find something offensive, it shouldn't be classed as offensive?

Last edited:
Oxymoron right there.

I'm pretty sure we lready knew they didn't. I can explain it better than you, I think.
The racist jokes feeds their cognitive bias.
Deliberate intention to be offensive is just being abnoxious. But in the current world it seems to be common for someone to say something with absolutely no intention of being offensive, but someone takes offence anyway. Hence my comment about offence being subjective and not absolute. Context is all.

I'm not justifying racism, so lets not even start down that road.

You appear to think that because you don't find something offensive, it should be classed as offensive?
I have no idea how you've reached that conclusion. That is not what im arguing. I'm saying that what one person finds offensive, another may not and hence being offensive is subjective.

What i personally find offensive is irrelevent.

I've seen you rattled loads of times.

No you have not noseall despite your best attempts :giggle:

Strangely enough I have seen you rattled a good few times

You generally lose it over brexit
Tory’s
Johnson

And trump :ROFLMAO:

No surprise tbh you come across as unstable and some one with mental
Health issues / anger management issues ?

In short a fruit cake :ROFLMAO:

( edit and aggressive)

Show us these documents.
If it's well documented it is really very easy to show the documents. :rolleyes:

Well documented:
used to describe something that is known about or known to be true because there are many documents that describe it, prove it, etc.

You must know of these documents, where they are, what they say or prove.
Show them.
Silly Roy the racist.

I’ve no interest in proving it to you. We can all see it. It’s not like I’m the only one saying you’re a racist now is it.

Why don’t you prove you aren’t first ?

Silly Roy the racist.

I’ve no interest in proving it to you. We can all see it. It’s not like I’m the only one saying you’re a racist now is it.

Why don’t you prove you aren’t first ?
Which translates as I can't show you.

Sickipedia is a well known website for posting users racist and offensive material.
Yet some posters (who have been members for over 13 years} think it's OK to redistribute the material from there to here.
I notice they don't mention their source. Is that intentional?
If you think that joke is racially offensive then you're an even bigger wet fart than I thought you were.

Sponsored Links
Back