Chat GPT

Offensive jokes do not suddenly stop being offensive, irrespective of who tells them. :rolleyes:
Offence is subjective not absolute. If i'm not offended by something, its not offensive to me.

Sponsored Links
That's your singular opinion. Wonderful ethics during a one-on-one conversation. And if someone wants to publish or post material for general public consumption, your sheltered naivety becomes irrelevant.
No, its more than just singular and applies in reverse too. One person finding something offensive doesn't make it offensive to all.

There is stuff that is generally considered offensive, but offence remains subjective and not absolute. Hence the turmoil that comedy is going through with people trying to cancel commedians for making joke that they find offensive but that many don't.

Offensive jokes do not suddenly stop being offensive, irrespective of who tells them. :rolleyes:
Offensive is in the ears of the receiver. If you are offended, that's your problem.
If someone goes out of their way to be offensive, they deserve a poke in the eye, simple.

I will not expect YOU to take account of all my potential sensibilities, because I'm not a jerk.

The corner shop joke obviously wasn't offensive the guy who told me. Judgement on what has the property of being too offensive, is subjective.

There are those who say that if any one person is offended, then that means it was, absolutely, offensive. Those people I would assess, in a calm and objective way, as being jerks who need to grow up.

Certain made-up screen characters fall into that category too. Junk the the planet would be better off without.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Offence is subjective not absolute. If i'm not offended by something, its not offensive to me.
'I'
'Me'
I'm pretty sure a pair of gammon Daily Wail readers, can happily natter away about that mornings news, without offending a soul.
Good on the two of you.

If someone goes out of their way to be offensive, they deserve a poke in the eye, simple.
If one person does NOT find their actions offensive, then does, he really deserve a poke?
lower seems to think that his lone opinion matters,.

'I'
'ME'
Lol.

If one person does NOT find their actions offensive, then does, he really deserve a poke?
lower seems to think that his lone opinion matters,.

'I'
'ME'
Lol.
No, i don't. But you seem to have chosen to ignore that.

The BBC reported that Muslim parents are withdrawing children from Music Lessons because their beliefs forbid them from learning music. The British Government has therefore issued a new list of songs that are acceptable to Muslims.
Halal (Is It Meat You're Looking For), by Lionel Richie
They Tried To Mecca Me Go To Jihad (But I Said No, No, No), by Amy Winehouse
The Ayatollah of the Tiger, by Survivor
The Way You Mecca Me Feel, by Michael Jackson
Anything by 80's pop group Qu'ran Qu'ran
The Meccarana
Fatwah-Bottomed Girls, by Queen
Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Burqini
Something in the Way Shia Moves, by James Taylor
Allah Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That), by Meatloaf.

I've noticed this with your hatred of women and Jews, it like takes you over from all rational thought.
I've noticed your willingness to make fabricated accusations devoid of any rational logic.

Myth ? It’s well documented you hate the Jewish Roy.
Show us these documents.
If it's well documented it is really very easy to show the documents. :rolleyes:

Well documented:
used to describe something that is known about or known to be true because there are many documents that describe it, prove it, etc.

You must know of these documents, where they are, what they say or prove.
Show them.

I would say for many it definitely is. Difference is they don't wet their pants and threaten to kill teachers when someone draws a sketch of their god or drops a bible.
Who is they?
Orientals, British?
I know of some British who think it's fun to have a serious punch up and rioting about football.

Sponsored Links
Back