Chat GPT

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You did not say anything in your initial post, so, no.

Maybe some posters are trying to say there are no Muslim jokes that are not offensive? Or that jokes about Muslims are intended to be offensive?
We'll need their agreement or denial of that to be sure what they are trying to say, while they try to be not overtly racist.

Or maybe there is an urban myth that was tested. It certainly seemed to be less willing on one topic than the other. But my opening test showed no willingness to make religious jokes, until I started to add context. remember ChatGPT looks at the whole thread. So if you start asking about jokes for a wedding and then tune it to a jewish wedding or muslim wedding, its more likely to suggest things.

Why aren't Pakistanis any good at football?

Because every time they get a corner, they want to open a shop.

Told to me by a Pakistani.

Or maybe there is an urban myth that was tested.
What is this urban myth to which you refer?

It certainly seemed to be less willing on one topic than the other.
The examples you posted do not support your claim.
So is your claim accurate or valid, or are you making assumptions not based on your results?

But my opening test showed no willingness to make religious jokes, until I started to add context. remember ChatGPT looks at the whole thread.
Again, from the examples you presented do not support your belief.
So is your claim accurate or valid, or are you making assumptions not based on your results?

Why aren't Pakistanis any good at football?

Because every time they get a corner, they want to open a shop.

Told to me by a Pakistani.
Offensive jokes do not suddenly stop being offensive, irrespective of who tells them. :rolleyes:

It’s fillly’s thread ask him. I just tested the theory and initially found it not supported, but eventually it was more willing to tell Jewish jokes than Muslim jokes.

Why don’t you test it. I told it I was going to a xxx wedding and needed jokes for a speech. Eventually it gave in.

It appeared easier to get it to tell jokes about Jews. But maybe it depends who you start with. It may also be that it has a greater source of Jewish jokes.

Or maybe there is an urban myth that was tested.
It’s fillly’s thread ask him.
You mean there is no urban myth that you're aware of? Look there goes another helicoptor. :rolleyes:

I just tested the theory and initially found it not supported, but eventually it was more willing to tell Jewish jokes than Muslim jokes.
Your evidence, as presented by you, does not support your conclusion. You're just claiming it does. :rolleyes:

Why don’t you test it. I told it I was going to a xxx wedding and needed jokes for a speech. Eventually it gave in.
I might reinforce an urban myth, one that doesn't seem to exist. :rolleyes:

It appeared easier to get it to tell jokes about Jews. But maybe it depends who you start with. It may also be that it has a greater source of Jewish jokes.
According to the result presented by you, you arived at a wrong conclusion.
Maybe you started with a conclusion and worked backwards. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
AI was willing to tell me jokes about Jews but point blank refused to tell me any jokes about Muslims.

Draw your own conclusions Roy.
Chat GPT detected your prejudice? :unsure:
Motorbiking must have masked his prejudcie because it told him some Muslim jokes. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back