chat up lines

Toffee Is it really that easy,
Eye contact...that look...she knows ..he knows .......seed planted :)

Sponsored Links
ok.. so its not that simple.

I guess, I can only speak for myself and a few others.. having discussed this with my pals.

I guess that I am beyond the young girl chat up in a club stage.

So, I can only comment on me and my friends and when we are out.

We nonchalantly scan the surroundings (especially if single friends are in our company).
We home in on initial point of interest.

This is worthy of note....

sometimes we will say behind hand, dont look know but look over there at so many degrees.. most gorgeous you know what able man!!!

But also, those of us who have come out, not looking to meet a man, may find that there is someone there who takes our eye and vice versa.
Very quickly our pals pick up on the 'looks'....

A manic stare would be scary...

Catching the eye and making brief eye contact followed by further glances, smiles... definately earns big big brownie points with my friends and I.

It is exciting.
It is more subtle than a grab to the bottom or a suggestive comment.

Ok, you may not have time on your hands... but if you do, flirting is the way to go.
starts off safe and fun and can go on or stop, depending on mutual interest.

If you are attracted, you cant help it, you feel impelled to look.

Guys - just look at the body language the female is displaying towards you - then there is no need for chat up lines as you'll very quickly see the ones that are interested in you :) e.g. Playing with her hair, facing the palms of her hands towards you, pointing her foot towards you, etc ............

.............but also be aware of what you are displaying back to her - i.e. putting your thumbs into your pockets is quite and 'aggressive' way of telling her that you want into her undercarriage !!! :LOL: :LOL:

GaryM,
blokes that put their thumbs in their pockets will always look like prats even at a country & western nite :LOL:

Sponsored Links
splinter....

if I am being rude and the thought had not crossed your mind then I apologise...

otherwise... you cheeky **** , I now realise what you meant about it it being so easy to '''''''plant the seed'''''!!!! :evil: :evil: :LOL: :LOL:

Toffe ,
Sorry for being so juvenille I must have my "carry on " head on tonight :)

its fine, good humour!! gotta go.. bed calling!

beauty sleep... etc but work AGAIN earrrrrrly in morning.

night night all.

toffee said:
its eye contact that does it...

for definate....

I guess the location makes a difference too as to the approach you make..

They look, you look, they look back, catch you looking back.... they smile... you smile..and so on..

and you just....know.
That does not mean you have to do anything about it.

Toffs I've edited this a bit LOL - well only by deleting bits hahaha

Saturday, i picked youngest son and his g/f up from town and was sat at traffic lights on way home. I was laughing and joking with the kids in the car and looking at a shop window display whilst in waiting traffic... picture the scene... totally oblivious to anyone outside my car....

Suddenly I hear a male voice through my open window. 'Ere luv if you fancy him that much and are giving him the eye do you want his number?' I look round and see this van full of blokes all winking at me and about to pass a piece of paper with a phone number on it through my window :eek:

I must have looked like a goldfish as my mouth opened and closed in shock - the kids thought it was hilarious and both went into a fit of hysterical giggles. Me? Well, thankfully the traffic started moving so I pushed the button to put my window up and drove away - in shock!

I was minding my own business and these blokes obviously thought that because I was looking across the road that I was eyeing them up! I was in reality totally oblivious to their existence until they shouted at me :LOL:

Oooopppppppppsssssssssssssssssssssss - of course, kids came in and son immediately says 'Dadddddddddddddddd, mum's just been offered a blokes phone number' followed by laughter.

I bolted into the kitchen out of the way. I am totally out of practice in all of this LOL

Why doesnt that ever happen to me with a bus load of hungry fems? :evil:

I was seeing how many polar bears it would take to break the ice. Fancy a drink?

Sponsored Links
Back