chat up lines

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I work with 2 young lads ( 20 years of age ) and we got talking about chat up lines and one line they used is,

Go up to a girl/man, then look for the label and say, " just as i thought made in heaven, :confused: :LOL:

Would it rock your boat if someone said that. ? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I've found that 'scripted and false' chat up lines just don't work. They are just soooo false that they have zero effect.

There is, howerer, one simple one that works every time.

You wait until the girl/woman bends over and then say in a 'spontaneous voice', "Nice bum!, that's absolutely stunning", or something along those lines.

All girls hope they've got a nice bum. If they are showing it off then they believe they have got a nice bum. You simply reinforce that view - and they'll love you for it (often physically).

When you are ready to make your move you say "It's just such a perfect shape (even if it isn't), it's the way it curves just here" (as your fingertips trace the curve). If she doesn't pull away - you know it's just a matter of time until the jeans slip down.

Try it.

joe

All I said to my missus was " You are f*****g gorgeous!" At 2am, both waiting to get taxis to go home after a night out. It worked! :cool:

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Typical males, the lot of you :rolleyes:

Tawelfryn, isn't that the chat up line that most Welsh blokes use? That, or "Fancy a drink/dance luv?"

"If you were having a party in your mouth would you let me come"...

Is a good ice breaker!

What about asking a girl her opinions on date rape? How would that go down?

I'll try it and come back to you!

its eye contact that does it...

for definate.

that look... she knows, he knows.... seed is planted.

If you are naturally funny and humour comes easily... it will work for you.

If you are not, even if you are shy... if she likes you, and there is flirtation, it will work, you do not have to be the most confidant, nor the most handsome.. there just has to be something about you.

I guess the location makes a difference too as to the approach you make..

I am now married and thirty five and I donot do clubs as it doesnt interest me.

However, I have found that even if just having a meal with girlfriends in a pub or restaurant etc, that eye contact still happens.
They look, you look, they look back, catch you looking back.... they smile... you smile..and so on..

and you just....know.
That does not mean you have to do anything about it.

But if I was single again, I would much prefer that lingering sort of initial eye contact ..smiles.. flirty courtship than a finger ran over my bottom!!!!!

toffee said:
........... than a finger ran over my bottom!!!!!

I see you are very health and safety conscious - not wanting a man to bend that low in case he puts his back out :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PS Only joking :cool:

gary M, I am five feet six.
My legs are long.
My bottom is firm and does not drag on the floor! :evil: :LOL:

toffee said:
gary M, I am five feet six.
My legs are long.
My bottom is firm and does not drag on the floor! :evil: :LOL:

Ahhh, the perfect woman :) Nothing more off-putting than those who leave an extra set of tracks as they walk along the beach :LOL:

gary....
sorry... I am slow tonight... tired because I have been working.

You were meaning that rare (thank goodness) breed of men who still display neanderthal traits and their hands trail on the floor!!! silly me....

Yes... it is a shame really for those people because their noses naturally are at butt height.

The resounding echo of a short sharp slap on the chops is quite therapeutic though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I jest folks... the courting game is daunting and one Im glad I no longer need to play)

Sponsored Links
Back