chat up lines

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: oh... er... thank you... a shiraz please :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(actually, that is quite good... not too cheesy and quite fun)

Sponsored Links
How about 'scuse me luv..any idea what crabs feels like?'

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

that is quite funny john because one time we had broken down on the motorway, just hubby (well he was my boyfriend at the time) and I.

Hubby winds car seat back and goes to sleep but I do what the AA tell you to do and go sit on the embankment.

I got several offers of help from men who pulled off to help me.

That was until they realised that I was not alone!!!

Shame really because hub knows little about cars either and would have been grateful of the help!

Sponsored Links
Zampa said:
How about 'scuse me luv..any idea what crabs feels like?'

"Oi! Last time I was with you you gave me crabs!"

"Well, what d'you expect for a tenner? Lobsters?"

toffee said:
I got several offers of help from men who pulled off to help me.

Woh! Steady! On a motorway? I, along with the rest of my school French trip, saw someone in Paris do that whilst in a traffic jam.

I suppose they were helping Toffs because she'd got a sore arm?

toffee said:
(actually, that is quite good... not too cheesy and quite fun)

I always found the best one was to make the ladies laugh, cheesy or whatever. It's the delivery.

I asked a girl if she wanted a drink once and she said "A pint of Stella, please". I said "You can have a pint of Fosters and like it!" (Stella was expensive in studentdom - she was a cheeky one!)

oh god......

too late to edit so Im just going to ride the storm!

(pull off and cheesy... yes, I get it !!!)

"Zo, how about ve go back to my house, cut off your vinkie and eat it" is remarkably successful on the continent :eek: :eek:

:eek: well, I guess Im safe from that one... as I do not have a 'winky!' :confused:

toffee said:
I got several offers of help from men who *pulled off* to help me.

You've never been to Australia have you?

joe

chat up lines:

"I'm a generous billionaire with less than a week to live."

In my mis-spent youth I had a friend who always came out with the same line. I not buying you a drink unless I'm on a s***, :eek: I always used to put my head in my hands when I heard it, but I reckon it worked more times than it failed!

Mine you, he did resemble Tom Selleck and the girls used to flock round him, he really took advantage of it. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back