chat up lines

Was your dad a Thief.......

Because when you was born,He pinched the stars out of the sky and put them into your eyes.....

works every time. ;)

Sponsored Links
vokera80e said:

Because when you was born,He pinched the stars out of the sky and put them into your eyes.....

works every time. ;)

Except when someone's father has died recently :rolleyes:

oilman said:
vokera80e said:

works every time. ;)

i was refering to a chap upline to a female,Sorry if you took this the wrong way :rolleyes:

paulbrown said:
In my mis-spent youth I had a friend who always came out with the same line. I not buying you a drink unless I'm on a s***, :eek: I always used to put my head in my hands when I heard it, but I reckon it worked more times than it failed!

Mine you, he did resemble Tom Selleck and the girls used to flock round him, he really took advantage of it. :LOL:

I've often wondered about this sort of approach, because if you don't really care what people think about you, or the sort of girl you end up with, then even if it only worked on one girl in a hundred, you only need to go round a whole club's worth to get lucky every night.

toffee said:
icon_eek.gif well, I guess Im safe from that one... as I do not have a 'winky!' icon_confused.gif

That's not what some of the posters round here used to say when you first joined...... ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Heres a couple for you

Do you have a mirror in your pants as I can see myself in them?

HI, my name is Haywood Jablomee :LOL:

For all you trainee players out there, have a look at THIS

vokera80e said:
oilman said:
vokera80e said:

works every time. ;)

i was refering to a chap upline to a female,Sorry if you took this the wrong way :rolleyes:

I know what you were referring to. So you use this chat up line and then she tells you her dad died a few days ago, well that's you blown out isn't it. As for my dad, he died years ago, and there's still no chance of my fancying you. :rolleyes:

So you use this chat up line and then she tells you her dad died a few days ago,

Not when you know her.And all the family.. :LOL:

vokera80e said:
...............Not when you know her.And all the family.. :LOL:

Why do you need a chatup line when you know her (and apparently all the others implied) that well? Or is it just one girl and she has a very short memory (......"works every time")?

My goodness there's some awful lines in this thread! :LOL:

Mind you I was walking my youngest daughter home from playgroup the other day and some kids in something that might once have been a Corsa beeped loudly several times and shouted 'oi oi' out the open window. I looked all round to check if there was some 18 yr old blonde behind me before proceeding to try and explain what 'thems funny people's' were doing to my 3 yr old! Apparently here in Farnborough you don't even bother trying to start a conversation.... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back