Cheap 10mm T&E

Sponsored Links
I was going to order 10 metres at 26.99

Could you stretch an extra 2 quid for branded cable from a proper UK registered/VAT registered supplier?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281286772089

Or just do as Taylortwocities has said.

Gaz :)

This ebay seller looks Much Better - use this one instead of the other one - Many "Bricks and Mortar" Sellers just use Ebay as a convenient ready built "Sales Engine" for their online sales functionality - saves building an online operation from scratch.

(The Other seller's site had a strange feeling to it - it did not look professional.)

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
The brand name was redacted from the report.
Isn't that bloody irresponsible of them for not warning people about a known safety issue.

Around here it is not possible to buy 3 core heat resistant flex from the wholesalers, it's all crap that is either impossible to strip or the insulation and sheath is so stiff and springy it is just useless. I complained to one of the wholesalers and they said they had a number of complaints from other customers and that they couldn't complain to their supplier about it! I can't understand why thy can't send the crap flex back. I got a reel from a workmate who had an extra reel on his van but it's no good when that runs out...

Isn't that bloody irresponsible of them for not warning people about a known safety issue.
All relevant people were told about the test results and legal processes were started and given that a criminal trial was likely to result some information had to be withheld.

Sponsored Links
Many "Bricks and Mortar" Sellers just use Ebay as a convenient ready built "Sales Engine" for their online sales functionality - saves building an online operation from scratch.
And some businesses with their own website also use eBay as another route to market. But often charge more on eBay than on their own site - always worth checking.

All relevant people were told about the test results and legal processes were started and given that a criminal trial was likely to result some information had to be withheld.
If this was the ESC (aka Electrical Safety First) report, try hovering your cursor over the redacted parts.:sneaky:

If this was the ESC (aka Electrical Safety First) report, try hovering your cursor over the redacted parts.:sneaky:
Haha I thought that! Their redactions are TERRIBLE

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links