Cheap 5m wide carpet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm about to put my 1 bed flat on the market and want to lay a new living room carpet to spruce the place up. It's 4.5m wide so without having a join, I'll have to order 5m wide which not all carpets come in. I don't want to spend a a fortune as I'm not going to get the benefit of it and every shop that I've been to keeps trying to flog me top of the range stuff. I suppose what I'm after is the name of some sort of wholesaler that property developers might use in the West London area. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Mags

Sponsored Links
carpet right allied carpets ect visit the store end of roll reminants at half price

are you saying the other measurement is greater than 4.5m!!!!

Hi Big all

Yes it's 4.5m x 5.2, massive floor space but an attic flat so slanted ceilings! I've checked all the local carpet places but most of their remnants are 4m wide or in hideous patterns! I just want a plain neutral carpet to make the room look bigger. Wood flooring isn't an alternative as it's a top floor and not permitted under the lease.

Cheers,

Maggie

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back