Cheap but powerfulish screwdriver?

guys, I'm using the drill instead :cool:

Sponsored Links
without voice or face cues to suggest a helpful comment it can be taken as negative or condicending rather than freindly and helpful

I don’t much like emoji (“face cues”) because I can’t really see them properly without zooming in, or putting on my glasses. I can see that, for example, recent messages have included green and purple faces. I guess the green one means seasick and the purple one perhaps very angry? Or not.

I prefer words. They were considered sufficient for written communication by themselves, without the addition of emoji, for thousands of years.

For the record, my intention was to be neither negstive nor condescending - nor friendly. I simply wanted to correct the errors in your posts. If you can’t tell whether a message is “positive” or “negative”, then you should consider it to be neutral.

I can’t really see them properly without zooming in

Just hover your mouse over them, they turn into words!

cxdfbsdfvdfv.jpg

Sponsored Links
I use the lidl version of that at work every day, without it Im sure I'd struggle - I keep looking for another for when it fails.
I may just get my employers to get me one of those instead.

All my life I have seen colours differently to others. That's not green, it's blue!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back