Cheap solution to make large windows safe in kids club

Sponsored Links
spineless old timer lol luv it!!!

nothing spineless about it FMT...simple expression of an opinion on a wild and unhelpful post

cheers for the keyboard confrontation right enough ;)

Why would I not do risk assessments??? I am seeking advice to rectify a problem!

Regarding the 'non climbable barrier' - I have given this quite a bit of thought. Have you ever worked with kids? They seek out things to swing from/lean on/perch on/etc/etc. I cant figure out a way to do this that doesnt become an attraction causing more young people to hang out in that area and increase said risk. Advice, as ever, would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
spineless old timer lol luv it!!!

nothing spineless about it FMT...simple expression of an opinion on a wild and unhelpful post

cheers for the keyboard confrontation right enough ;)
So you signed up to a forum and your post was having a pop eh? Immy is that you again? ;)

What height is the cill?

If you are running a legit business then you should be providing a suitable barrier and some film on the glass is woeful. You clearly have a duty of care.

This is the kind of attitude that sees business fail and get shut down should something happen.

You BAS in disguise?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back