Cheats never beat .....how VW cheated on emissions

Sponsored Links
5 year ol link :ROFLMAO:

Yesterday Fillyboy came up with a 6 year old story :ROFLMAO:

Brexiteers are getting desperate, now they are throwing out any old Schitt.

25bn in fines so far - the U.K. consumers are still fighting for theirs, I think. The US always go in hard on foreign companies. It’s a great way of giving your own manufacturers competitive advantage.

Sponsored Links
25bn in fines so far - the U.K. consumers are still fighting for theirs, I think. The US always go in hard on foreign companies. It’s a great way of giving your own manufacturers competitive advantage.

The Yanks love their German motors. Not surprising when you look at the tat they churn out though. Popular with surrey plumbers I hear.

The Yanks love their German motors. Not surprising when you look at the tat they churn out though. Popular with surrey plumbers I hear.

Don't help VW though, when the feds sense an opportunity to screw them for every cent they can (with their pious, faux outrage at how the US consumer thought they'd been saving the polar bears by buying VW, no doubt) :ROFLMAO:

Union Carbide Corporation: $470 million in damages for the toxic gas leak at Bhopal - death toll 15,000
BP Deep Water Horizon: $4.5bn + 60Bn in costs - death toll 11

Last edited:

its still a big player in USA

The United States bought 27.2 billion euros’ ($31 billion) worth of German vehicles and components last year, making it the largest export market for the German auto industry, according to statistics released by Berlin’s Federal Statistics office this week.

Together the Germans, including VW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz BMW and Audi, sold 1.34 million cars and vans in the United States last year, according to German auto industry association VDA.

German companies built 750,000 luxury cars at U.S. plants, of which 44 percent were sold locally and the rest exported overseas, including 95,000 cars to China.

Around 690,000 German vehicles sold in the United States last year were imported from factories within the European Union, of which 470,000 came from German plants, VDA said.

Had to double - take on the Ford Explorer ;

It's a RR Velar, or the other way around.

Screenshot_20201005-125405.png

Range Rover got upset with this Chinese Evoque copy:

(great name)

landwind_x7.jpg

A few years ago, I got in on a deal to import Chinese motorcycles: Honda CG125 copies. Mechanically they were fine, but the wiring was poo. Container of 40 shipped and tax paid all in - £8,000

its still a big player in USA

The United States bought 27.2 billion euros’ ($31 billion) worth of German vehicles and components last year, making it the largest export market for the German auto industry, according to statistics released by Berlin’s Federal Statistics office this week.
Until you look at VW sales to China $58.1 billion.

Sponsored Links
Back