Check your car is actually insured

Sponsored Links
It's the time of year a lot of people have renewed their car insurance.

Check no error has been made (for free) at:
http://ownvehicle.askmid.com/

Mistakes do happen.
If the vehicle details are different then you're in big trouble :)

I've had that bookmarked for ages...you can grass up your neighbours, or find out peoples names that have cut you up..the site says, for your own personal use. but hey! or find out any passing vehicle, to see who owns it, or if it's insured...

Surely a case of compromising personal data?

I've had that bookmarked for ages...you can grass up your neighbours, or find out peoples names that have cut you up..the site says, for your own personal use. but hey! or find out any passing vehicle, to see who owns it, or if it's insured...

It'll tell you what model it is, and if it's on the database, but doesn't tell you who owns it...

It'll tell you what model it is, and if it's on the database, but doesn't tell you who owns it...

The last time I used it it did, but the website has been updated since.

Sponsored Links
For the general public, that information was never available, only the police would have access to that data.

Wotan

Back