Chelsea! Chelsea!

Sponsored Links
Easily led???
I was thinking thick more than anything else. Probably the same fans that cheer one minute when a black player from their team scores, then shout racist taunts the next minute when a black player in the other team scores.

I was thinking thick more than anything else. Probably the same fans that cheer one minute when a black player from their team scores, then shout racist taunts the next minute when a black player in the other team scores.
No difference really, EG, Easily led vs thick = Zero difference IMHO.

Sponsored Links
.. has feck all to do with the excellence and impartiality of the news team at the BBC.
You're having a laugh again.
The BBC is not a reliable source.
I listened to a BBC journalist say that Putins claim of Neo Nazis in Ukraine was a baseless lie.
This is the same BBC that was making documentaries about the danger from Neo Nazis in Ukraine a few years earlier.

You aren't seriously comparing Ukrainian Neo Nazis to Britains toytown Nazis like Nick Griffin, are you.
Zalenski is Jewish. Putin didn’t need to invade Ukraine to find that out. He certainly didn’t need to rid them of a Nazi/Ukrainian slaughtering humanitarian crisis.

You need to quit sniffing glue.

Sponsored Links
Back