Chernobyl

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On a lighter note for a moment. Anyone been watching this 4 part series on Sky Atlantic.

I've have a bit of a morbid fascination with Chernobyl and Fukishima and this tv series is a pretty good recount of what actually happened in and around the quiet town of Pripyat. Grim but fascinating viewing. A reminder that alot of russian people sacrificed themselves to save not only Russia but most of Europe including us from considerable fallout from the secondary explosion that would of occurred.

Sponsored Links
I've have a bit of a morbid fascination with Chernobyl and Fukishima and this tv series is a pretty good recount of what actually happened in and around the quiet town of Pripyat.
Go and visit.

Walk the quiet streets.

Find a nice spot to pitch a tent.

Do some sunbathing.

Have a few picnics.

would of occurred.
headbang.gif

Sponsored Links
I think its a reference to the words 'would of'

One of the amazing things about the chernobyl area is the massive rise in wildlife. Its shows how well nature can do without humans spoiling everything.

One of the amazing things about the chernobyl area is the massive rise in wildlife. Its shows how well nature can do without humans spoiling everything.

Yeah, those 2 headed snakes and 3 eyed deer are thriving like never before.

No I think you and Elf may have missed the point.

Despite the core being exposed causing an already alarming environmental disaster. This could have been significantly worse. Have a read here.

https://www.businessinsider.com/chernobyl-volunteers-divers-nuclear-mission-2016-4?r=US&IR=T

Yeah, those 2 headed snakes and 3 eyed deer are thriving like never before.
Can you point to any of these? Any pictures of wildlife wandering around the area with such deformities?

Can you point to any of these? Any pictures of wildlife wandering around the area with such deformities?

Haven't you seen this?

oh-deer.jpg

Real photo from The 100.

Well, it is supposed to be a headbanging emoji, but it didn't work for some reason.

It was in response to you writing "would of".

However, I see that even after Notch pointed this out to you, you appear to think we were querying your use of "would" and doubting your conclusion relating to Chernobyl.

In fact I was complaining about "of" which is written by people who clearly do not even realise what they are saying when they speak; let alone when they write.
It should be "would have" - even if you choose not to pronounce the aitch (other people and BBC please note there is no 'h' at the start of 'aitch').
There is no verb "to of". "I am going to of a cup of tea".

I presume you will think it totally unimportant but it gives the impression (fact in this instance) that you do not know what you are actually saying so why would any credance be given to the rest of your views?

Sponsored Links
Back