child seperation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently go's on in the U.K 100's of children are separated from there parents when the parents are detained by immigration ?

Seems we should put our own house in order before pontificating to the US about the practice

On the radio this morning.

Sponsored Links
If the parents are here illegally then whose responsible for the seperation ? Not whose doing the Seperating who are acting on the laws of the land, but the reasons for it. The parents in breaking the law, they've caused the circumstances.

Sponsored Links
If the parents are here illegally then whose responsible for the seperation ? Not whose doing the Seperating who are acting on the laws of the land, but the reasons for it. The parents in breaking the law, they've caused the circumstances.
Maybe you'd like to explain that to the windrush generation?

Or the UK kids kidnapped/sent to Australia?

Or seeing as you're making the point, perhaps you would.
I don't need to explain.

I'm merely pointing out that the UK is guilty of removing children from their parents illegally...

Unless of course you can prove otherwise?

You think my reply is funny?

But then I guess kiddie kidnapping turns you on?

For a state to illegally remove a child from it's family is the ultimate breach of human rights!

You are one sick individual!

So because I asked you to explain your point which you refused to, that must mean kidnapping children is a turn on for me because I asked you to in the first place?

Do you ever get tired of dreaming this crap up?

Foolishly giving you the time of day to point out how moronic you sound is bad enough but I guess I just can't help myself.

Maybe you'd like to explain that to the windrush generation?

Or the UK kids kidnapped/sent to Australia?

Was that recently?

Back in the middle ages Britain tortured its citizens.

Apparently go's on in the U.K 100's of children are separated from there parents when the parents are detained by immigration ?

Seems we should put our own house in order before pontificating to the US about the practice

On the radio this morning.

I've had a quick look but I'm struggling to find any definite data from the HO but I did find this article dated 3/7/18

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...rating-children-from-parents?CMP=share_btn_tw

Bail for Immigration Detainees (Bid) has so far this year represented 155 parents who have been separated from a child or children while in immigration detention in the UK. The charity usually handles about 170 cases a year.

While current Home Office guidelines state that children should not be separated from a parent if that results in the child being taken into care, Bid says this has happened to three families in the last 16 months.

In two cases, fathers were taken into immigration detention after local authorities warned that the children’s mothers were unable to care for them alone, and that the children would need to spend their childhoods in care. Both men were eventually bailed.

So again, without actual figures it's hard to suggest what is actually taking place but the article gives the impression that children are being separated from parents because they're not able to provide adequate care (which is nothing new) after a second [illegal status] parent was detained.

Last edited by a moderator:
I there are stories emerging of assault on some of the illegal immigrant children separated in America.

Sponsored Links
Back