child seperation

To blame Belgians for the disaster at Heysel is worse than fake news. It is a blatant lie and utter distortion of the facts.
It appears that Liverpool fans were responsible for the incident. Juventus fans were the ones that died.
Belgians were not involved.
And to spout such lies in a topic entitled 'Goings on - in Belgium' is also a racist slur!

'Forgetful Bodd' doesn't quite get that yet!

Sponsored Links
Get a grip.
I have a grip...

However the grip you appear to have lost is that on your toys outside of your pram!

I asked you a couple of questions based on your previous reply.

Why can't you answer them?

I have a grip...

However the grip you appear to have lost is that on your toys outside of your pram!

I asked you a couple of questions based on your previous reply.

Why can't you answer them?

I did answer them but you're too thick to understand what I said.

Threads gone where you were making yourself look a fool again.

You said:

When 'all else fails', certain posts get 'miraculously' deleted...

And as you so rightly said, "If it's not there you can't respond" ;)

I said:

I've deleted nothing you cretin, so I'll take this as your admission of guilt.

If I've deleted nothing, you were again playing the fool and the outcome was somehow the thread in question has gone, I'll presume that's an admission of deleting the thread.

Like I said, get a grip, cretin.

Sponsored Links
Surely a different subject ?

Firstly the Windrush generation my figures are approx as I can t remember exactly .......... sixty odd seventy odd were sent back of those forty odd were criminals refused the right to return, the ones that should be allowed back number thirty odd individuals.
More a case of bungling public sector/ civil service employees as usual.

Different subject again

UK kids kidnapped and sent to Australia usually they were orphans I believe not that that makes any difference. Again bungling public sector workers.

But really what bearing does that have on people quite illegally entering this country ? The consequences of which are having their kids put in to care while they're locked up .....whose to Soddin blame ? What's your answer or solution ?

Are you going to extend the courtesy I gave you in answering your point by answering mine ?

To blame Belgians for the disaster at Heysel is worse than fake news. It is a blatant lie and utter distortion of the facts.
It appears that Liverpool fans were responsible for the incident. Juventus were the ones that died.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster

Some Liverpool fans were 100 % guilty. Yet the Belgium magazine accused all British Football fans of being murderers.

Muslim terrorist doesn't make all Muslims evil people.

Yet it was Liverpool fans, the whole of English football was banned from European football. Ask Everton fans how they felt about this and how there relationship with Liverpool changed from that day.

Liverpool football club blamed Chelsea fans for the violence between Liverpool and Juventus fans in Belgium that night. Sound familiar? It's never their fans that do wrong.

Any other English team that day other than Liverpool then only that team would have been banned..

Now Elle tell me what I said was racist.?

It appears that Liverpool fans were responsible for the incident. Juventus fans were the ones that died.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/child-seperation.506781/page-3#ixzz5NQ34JRGN

You also need to read and get your facts right.

Sponsored Links
Back