children in need concert on bbc1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone watch it?
thought it was bl00dy good,especially the team up between snow patrol and cheryl cole,annie lennox bless her she seemed to screech a bit.
and i must be showing my age BUT dizzee mmmmmm :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
schla21.gif

I watched it and enjoyed most of it. I really think that the 'Oldies' put the young ones in their place though. Annie Lennox and Shirley Bassey were excellent and Sir Paul is a legend.

Share your concerns greggers on Dizzee - it worries me that children listen to that kind of stuff through choice (if you can call listening to whatever their peers tell them to a free choice?)

Sponsored Links
I thought that Dizzee guy was someone who had jumped out from the audience and thought to himself that he'd get on stage and have a wee sing song with Shirley Bassey. I was waiting for security to take him away. :rolleyes:

Yeah Dizzee murdered Shirley Bassey's song. Why didn't Sir Paul do his V sign? Has he given up doing that now or did they edit it out!

Ithough. Annie Lennox and Shirley Bassey were excellent and Sir Paul is a legend.
Yeah like Ernie Wise is a Legend now :rolleyes: . Man`s a fool. should have put his music kit away years ago. So called songs now are C-Rap :LOL: At least Ole Ringo had a go at something else . .Mc Cartney should be interred on the Island of Sodor :LOL:

I'll give them the money - just as long as they don't force me to watch any of their TV 'entertainments' like this one. :rolleyes: I'd rather watch 3 episodes of Changing Rooms on the trot. (4 episodes would be a tough call, mind!) :mad:

Children in need!! we are the fifth? richest country in the world,and we have Children in need, shameful!! and I wonder if by raising over £37 million that our government puts £37 million less than they otherwise would towards that charity.

Sponsored Links
Back