Childrens toys

Sponsored Links
Suggestions please, what do i get for my 3yr old grandaughter.

What's she into? There's bound to be a TV character/program she loves. What about one of those Play Food sets. All kids love those. They're great for helping identify foods and with language/vocabulary. £9.99 at Argos.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3844270.htm

333-3844270MMA72UC604140M.jpg

Sponsored Links
Why buy plastic? thought your a nation of save the earth?

I can't believe i didn't get more people saying they buy wooden toys, you all should be ashamed, your not teaching your children value nor the future. :cry:

Not that it helps now, but if you're ever up in Northumberland, there's a delightful little Wooden Toy shop in Belford :)

There's one near southport we have used, it's seeing the childrens face light up what made us buy.

toysr u, in boxes, most kids like to touch stuff. try before you buy, my grandchildren now get wood, full kitchen, pans, food, safe paint, last forever, can be passed on, and still have a resale value(i hope) :LOL:

Don't buy plastic please. your grandchildren will thank you in the future, for the sake of their children.

And when the world shuts down, you will have loads of wood to burn to cook on. :LOL:

Cant & Libby, many thanks for your suggestions, however i live in Bristol & my grandaughter lives in Glasgow, i'll give it a try, i was going to use google then get it delivered strait to her address, will see what i can come up with, also how can i be certain it's made in the UK useing the correct paint etc. :confused:

Suggestions please, what do i get for my 3yr old grandaughter.

Summer is coming, so something for the outdoors might be best. A trampoline, Swing, swing and slide set, a trike or a scooter should be popular with an active child.

kids love them;) at least that mine one does:) and we need to replace the old one befor summer comes. there is a new type of scooter on market - looks like triangle.

I know a number of health care workers from nurses to doctor. Every single one of them has banned Trampolines from their garden and/or their children from using one! Trampolines can be good fun but I've asked all of those friends above why they've banned Trampolines and they've all told me, they have all seen a huge increase in the number of children suffering serious and sometimes life threatening injuries as a result of using a Trampoline.

I know a number of health care workers from nurses to doctor. Every single one of them has banned Trampolines from their garden and/or their children from using one! Trampolines can be good fun but I've asked all of those friends above why they've banned Trampolines and they've all told me, they have all seen a huge increase in the number of children suffering serious and sometimes life threatening injuries as a result of using a Trampoline.

Good god whatever next? we'll ban kids from drinking and smoking!!!

I can't believe i didn't get more people saying they buy wooden toys, you all should be ashamed, your not teaching your children value nor the future. :cry:

Who's to say that using wood is saving the planet, Tell Sting and his Missus that, they're always campaigning against deforestation.

What about re-cycled plastic, or steel; Now Steel is recyclable, they could play with them and then take them straight to the scrap yard and see the first steps of recycling in action at first hand.

Sod that excitement and innocence of youth, let's just teach them about saving the planet, before they even know they're destroying it by having fun !!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sall & Jamie thanks, unfortunately they bought her the micro pink, that i was about to buy on line, six months ago :cry:

Thats the problem, they live up there and i live down here :cry:

Who's to say that using wood is saving the planet, Tell Sting and his Missus that, they're always campaigning against deforestation.

What about re-cycled plastic, or steel; Now Steel is recyclable, they could play with them and then take them straight to the scrap yard and see the first steps of recycling in action at first hand.

s** that excitement and innocence of youth, let's just teach them about saving the planet, before they even know they're destroying it by having fun !!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Recycled wood then, chipping, mdf, FFS,

Then you say, Now Steel is recyclable.

When did that start? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back