Childrens toys

they have all seen a huge increase in the number of children suffering serious and sometimes life threatening injuries as a result of using a Trampoline.

Should read:- During family/friends barbeques they have all seen a huge increase in the number of p155ed adults suffering serious and sometimes life threatening injuries as a result of using a Trampoline :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
libby lou lou";p="2322584 said:
Recycled wood then, chipping, mdf, FFS,[/quote)

At least you've moved on to a recycled wood, still restricting that enjoyment though !!

libby lou lou";p="2322584 said:
][[quote="libby lou lou";p="2322584}

Then you say, Now Steel is recyclable.

When did that start? :rolleyes:

Ok I missed out a comma, but it still didn't say now that steel is recyclable did it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Steel has always been recyclable, ever since they first invented it. Many plastics too are fully recyclable.
Although I agree with the sentiments about wooden toys, when they come to the end of their life, wooden toys ain't exactly recyclable though.. Are they? ;) ;)

Steel has always been recyclable, ever since they first invented it. Many plastics too are fully recyclable.
Although I agree with the sentiments about wooden toys, when they come to the end of their life, wooden toys ain't exactly recyclable though.. Are they? ;) ;)

You could burn them as a heat source, that's a form of recycling isn't it ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
That's okay, fine to burn them at the end of their lives, 100 yrs joiner? they get recycled when handed down then when we burn it (wood) it's a reasonable source of energy.

Burn plastic or wood, bury plastic or wood, chemical or nature.

Thanks for your helpfull coments, i sent her a teddy from the bearfactory, no this is not a factory that abuses teddy bears into slave labour, you buy the skin and then have it stuffed, apparently kids love seeing a teddy being inserted with a poker and being stuffed, thats what my neighbour told me and she has two toddlers.

Back