Christmas lights already

Sponsored Links
Detractors of the city xmas lights, maybe have not looked into their very own child's eyes ... the wonderment, one cannot perceive until you have had that experience .. that innocent wonder, already trickling away in their life's hourglass ... Don't deny it, tis but a fleeting thing.

House external lights, probably 'naff' but if not imposing on a neighbour's right to peaceful existence, then live and let live.
:D :D

December 10th - That's when I'm sticking mine up. I've got a wide expanse of wall that I can use to create my own decoration from individual lights this year, so has anyone got anyone suggestions for a theme - Some sort of animated birth of Jesus, for example ??

Sponsored Links
that display has to be the coolest ever! We normally just have a few sets of lights around the front windows and some "icicle" lights hung across the house.

empip said:
Detractors of the city xmas lights, maybe have not looked into their very own child's eyes ... the wonderment, one cannot perceive until you have had that experience .. that innocent wonder, already trickling away in their life's hourglass ... Don't deny it, tis but a fleeting thing.D

Very true, there are a couple of houses round here that go way over the top and the wife and I think they look awful, but we always take the kids because they love them.

johnny_t said:
December 10th - That's when I'm sticking mine up. I've got a wide expanse of wall that I can use to create my own decoration from individual lights this year, so has anyone got anyone suggestions for a theme - Some sort of animated birth of Jesus, for example ??

How about blair and bush, hand in hand, handing out gifts to small iraqi children?

petewood said:
johnny_t said:

How about blair and bush, hand in hand, handing out gifts to small iraqi children?

Like it. Probably got enough lights too, now that Tony doesn't smile as much as he used to.

there is a house in a road near us that is full of new money with their very large mock tudor houses full of snobby gets (no not jealous just true.) oneguy put some lights on his house at christmas, very modest and all the neighbours complained. They dont like him as he runs a scaffold company and is not posh. Now he absolutly covers the house in them and has some large collecting buckets outside for chartity. the road is full of visitors, makes a mint for the charity and the neighbours hate it, but his praises are always sung in the local press. Absolutly great way to get your own back!

I hear they're not putting up xmas tree lights in vietnam this year they're hanging glitter instead.

Erm If I put christmas lights outside do I have to notify b/c :( :LOL:

Only if you want to attach lights to a "special area" :LOL:

I tried that with mistletoe hanging from my belt, didn't get the desired response. :eek:

AdamW said:
Only if you want to attach lights to a "special area" :LOL:

I tried that with mistletoe hanging from my belt, didn't get the desired response. :eek:
not surprising if you were telling everyone to "kiss my ar*e" :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back