Cinderella software...

Sponsored Links
You may be interested pip in this software that has been around for many years and in it's latest incarnation here:

Sodaconstructor

What is fun with this software is you can pick up the "creatures" and throw them around or shake them into a different format and see how they react in a different shape or orientation.

As befits such a long running piece of software, there are literally thousands of models created by the huge community using the software so you can have hours of fun firstly playing with already created models before gaining confidence to create your own.
Some of the models have real character almost like they are alive ;)

Yep, seen that.
Have owned Cinderella for a number of years - once confounded our CADD expert with visual movement analysis of his rapid action linkage... worked a treat !!
:cool:

Sponsored Links
I know what you may be thinking !!

AutoAnimate

:cool:
I'm thinking the bottom right one is impossible to build. And I'm not too sure about the bottom left either.

Layer the fixed pivots and the moving parts in different planes and they work. e.g. Support the l/h fixed pivot from above, and work downwards with each part until the r/h fixed pivot is supported from below.

Layer the fixed pivots and the moving parts in different planes and they work. e.g. Support the l/h fixed pivot from above, and work downwards with each part until the r/h fixed pivot is supported from below.

Then why does the animation show both arms passing under both pivots?

Then why does the animation show both arms passing under both pivots?

How can you tell from the animation whether an an arm is passing over a pivot or under it?

The three bar linkage what a fantastic idea for the windscreen wiper of a car..Reaches the parts others does'nt......

Sponsored Links
Back