Citizenship up for sale, please apply if you're rich

Sponsored Links
I'd deport anyone that's come over here in the last 30 years unless they are beautiful European women of breeding age, they can stay. Abnormally big tits will help fasttrack the 'application'.

Sponsored Links
It's not new, nor is it right.

There are loads of empty apartments ( as in Kensington at the moment) as they are often bought as a bolt hole for some dubious oligarchs who might need to make a quick exit from their home country. There is a famous road in Hampstead full of semi derelict homes that are done up and left to decay. Often a building will be built, left vacant and be demolished.

how that is good for the UK is anybody's guess.
at least most poor immigrants want to come and work , the mega rich use it as an airport lounge and pay almost nothing.

There was a whole block in a development near me that was only sold in hong kong and sits 99% empty.

What some don't understand is that as money flows into London, so does influence. So we have rich foreigners who buy buying land and assets in London gain influence because MPs have conditioned people into believing that the benefits of foreigners spending money in london should not discouraged.

It's not new, nor is it right.

There are loads of empty apartments ( as in Kensington at the moment) as they are often bought as a bolt hole for some dubious oligarchs who might need to make a quick exit from their home country. There is a famous road in Hampstead full of semi derelict homes that are done up and left to decay. Often a building will be built, left vacant and be demolished.

how that is good for the UK is anybody's guess.
at least most poor immigrants want to come and work , the mega rich use it as an airport lounge and pay almost nothing.

There was a whole block in a development near me that was only sold in hong kong and sits 99% empty.

I don't think that's as true it's made out to be. I think a good portion of them come for our open arms benefits system.

I'm particularly against those from African and Asian backgrounds bringing their old family members over here only to clog up the NHS. They contribute nothing and are utter parasites, and a burden to the tax payer. Perhaps someone can explain to me how the tax payer benefits from an old pakistani woman with a stick claiming citizenship here to get free health care, and then flying back to her home country as and when suits. Or a nigerian woman coming here to give birth so that the child get citizenship and she gets a safer labour, costing the NHS hundreds of thousands? I see the waiting rooms clogged with this sort. Why are we still accepting this scurge whilst 'apparently' making it more difficult for EU migrants of working age. A migrant is still a migrant, don't get me wrong. But if we can't shut the borders completely we can filter out the goods ones from the bad.

I don't think that's as true it's made out to be. I think a good portion of them come for our open arms benefits system.

I'm particularly against those from African and Asian backgrounds bringing their old family members over here only to clog up the NHS. They contribute nothing and are utter parasites, and a burden to the tax payer. Perhaps someone can explain to me how the tax payer benefits from an old pakistani woman with a stick claiming citizenship here to get free health care, and then flying back to her home country as and when suits. Or a nigerian woman coming here to give birth so that the child get citizenship and she gets a safer labour, costing the NHS hundreds of thousands? I see the waiting rooms clogged with this sort. Why are we still accepting this scurge whilst 'apparently' making it more difficult for EU migrants of working age. A migrant is still a migrant, don't get me wrong. But if we can't shut the borders completely we can filter out the goods ones from the bad.

Well the NHS would cease to operate if all the Pakistani and Indian Drs were sent back. The NHS is not clogged up by immigrants its actually sustained by them - the amount of ethnic minority workers. What if that Pakistani woman is the mother of a Pakistani medical consultant working in the NHS?

We don't give citizenship because a child was born here. That's pure rubbish. The parents have to be British.

Sure there are issues with people abusing the system but its way over exaggerated.

Well the NHS would cease to operate if all the Pakistani and Indian Drs were sent back. The NHS is not clogged up by immigrants its actually sustained by them - the amount of ethnic minority workers. What if that Pakistani woman is the mother of a Pakistani medical consultant working in the NHS?

We don't give citizenship because a child was born here. That's pure rubbish. The parents have to be British.

Sure there are issues with people abusing the system but its way over exaggerated.

Don't accept that at all, there are migrant doctors in the NHS because it's cheaper for them to take doctors than invest at home, this is what they've been doing for years and it's not right. Those huge supermorbidly obese african nurses are another example, they accept the sh1t pay and conditions because they are better than where they come from.

If the Pakistani woman is the mother of a Pakistani medical consultant she can take her daughter back to her home country where she originally comes from and which they both probably holiday to once or twice a year. The affluent part that is, not the poverty striken toilet part where the majority of the population live in a tin shed with a fly ridden p1ss bucket, with a polluted river for drinking water. I don't respect or admire or value these people at all, they are economic opportunities, taking advantage of our bad policies. Nothing more to me than a unshaven gutter migrant shaking a tin at a red light at waiting motorists, should never have been allowed into the country in the first place.

I'd deport anyone that's come over here in the last 30 years unless they are beautiful European women of breeding age, they can stay. Abnormally big tits will help fasttrack the 'application'.

But what if they came over as a tidy 35 year old and are now a not so tidy 65 year old?

Sponsored Links
Back