Citizenship up for sale, please apply if you're rich

Sponsored Links
Don't accept that at all, there are migrant doctors in the NHS because it's cheaper for them to take doctors than invest at home, this is what they've been doing for years and it's not right. Those huge supermorbidly obese african nurses are another example, they accept the sh1t pay and conditions because they are better than where they come from.

If the Pakistani woman is the mother of a Pakistani medical consultant she can take her daughter back to her home country where she originally comes from and which they both probably holiday to once or twice a year. The affluent part that is, not the poverty striken toilet part where the majority of the population live in a tin shed with a fly ridden p1ss bucket, with a polluted river for drinking water. I don't respect or admire or value these people at all, they are economic opportunities, taking advantage of our bad policies. Nothing more to me than a unshaven gutter migrant shaking a tin at a red light at waiting motorists, should never have been allowed into the country in the first place.

Don't let your rant get in the way of facts. You have no idea how the NHS works or recruits.

The majority of migrant doctors (non uk born white) are either EU members or are naturalised UK citizens. Everyone who qualifies in medicine in the UK has two tracks - either GP or find a training track in the field of your choice. The competition is intense. Where there is a shortage of demand in fields such as Emergency Medicine or elderly care etc then you can get lots of non white consultants doing these jobs or they are at associate consultant grade.

What hospital do you go to? These fat African nurses?

So you want ethnic minority kids who are born British to **** off back home to where their parents came from because most likely their parents have gained British citizenship because they are denying the ethnic white population jobs in medicine? Somehow taking away jobs that the Brits don't want to do themselves.

I thought you were in favour of migration of those that contributed, or you just want some good old ethnic cleansing?

Don't let your rant get in the way of facts. You have no idea how the NHS works or recruits.

The majority of migrant doctors (non uk born white) are either EU members or are naturalised UK citizens. Everyone who qualifies in medicine in the UK has two tracks - either GP or find a training track in the field of your choice. The competition is intense. Where there is a shortage of demand in fields such as Emergency Medicine or elderly care etc then you can get lots of non white consultants doing these jobs or they are at associate consultant grade.

What hospital do you go to? These fat African nurses?

So you want ethnic minority kids who are born British to **** off back home to where their parents came from because most likely their parents have gained British citizenship because they are denying the ethnic white population jobs in medicine? Somehow taking away jobs that the Brits don't want to do themselves.

I thought you were in favour of migration of those that contributed, or you just want some good old ethnic cleansing?

The NHS is clearly not working and will eventually have to be privatised in some way, if not privatised, people will have to contribute towards their treatment in some way. So let's get over that one now.

I don't have much of a problem with EU migrants, it's non-EU migrants. But migrants in huge numbers from anywhere is bad, wherever they come from. I would be stupid not to value them in some way as two of my tenants are Polish, but they work and they pay me rent without fail. They also integrate well. However, this is my personal bias. If I worked in a job where my livelihood was affected by migrant Polish workers I would probably feel bitter.

''So you want ethnic minority kids who are born British to **** off back home to where their parents came from because most likely their parents have gained British citizenship because they are denying the ethnic white population jobs in medicine? Somehow taking away jobs that the Brits don't want to do themselves.''

Yes I do. But I disagree that Brits don't want to do these jobs, they will do and can do these jobs with the proper training investment.

I'm not for ethnic cleansing no, I just think we should deport the parasites that have flooded in here that are a drain on public services. One migrant that has trained as a key worker over here does not automatically mean all their family with their ailments can flood in here for free treatment. I don't think migrants should have the right to vote for at least 10-20 years either.

The NHS is clearly not working and will eventually have to be privatised in some way

That's certainly the plan. Jeremy C Hunt is doing a good job of carrying out his orders to run down the NHS to the point of collapse, so that public opinion will turn against it and allow him to increase the speed of selling off the profitable parts of the service.

Tax-dodging billionaires like Branson have already set up their "health" companies offshore to prevent a slice of the profits going back to the community as tax.

Sponsored Links
The NHS is clearly not working and will eventually have to be privatised in some way, if not privatised, people will have to contribute towards their treatment in some way. So let's get over that one now.

Just forget it. You have no idea. Even in the US they are saying Universal healthcare is inevitable. You have bought the lie peddled by the Government. Why don't you actually read about how healthcare works and which countries it works well. That's including the UK. The NHS has issues but nothing compare to the US which you fondly seem to want to mimic. You seem to get riled up over the wrong issues.

Yes I do. But I disagree that Brits don't want to do these jobs, they will do and can do these jobs with the proper training investment.
So simple no one has ever thought of that. How can this investment happen under austerity? On the one hand you want to spend less then on the other you want more public investment. All your arguments are contradictory because you are basing it from a position of bias and anger.

If I worked in a job where my livelihood was affected by migrant Polish workers I would probably feel bitter.

One migrant that has trained as a key worker over here does not automatically mean all their family with their ailments can flood in here for free treatment. I don't think migrants should have the right to vote for at least 10-20 years either.

Well as far as I know they can only bring in their spouse and kids if they can support them if they are non EU foreigners.

Also if you think the NHS problems are due to foreigners and naturalised citizens clogging it up then you are sadly wrong and mistaken as usual it seems. Why don't you go and educate yourself on the issues.

We can fund the NHS properly and it will be still cheaper and better than a private system only a fool or someone who stands to gain from privatisation would argue differently.

That's certainly the plan. Jeremy C Hunt is doing a good job of carrying out his orders to run down the NHS to the point of collapse, so that public opinion will turn against it and allow him to increase the speed of selling off the profitable parts of the service.

Tax-dodging billionaires like Branson have already set up their "health" companies offshore to prevent a slice of the profits going back to the community as tax.

Or the sale and leaseback of Government buildings that are now owned by offshore entities.

They manufacture consent and get people like Hawk etc to vote against their own self interests by making them angry over the wrong issues. Like Americans voting for Trump and then crying why he will take away Obamacare.

Hold on I never said I agreed with it. And I ertainly bulk at the idea some traitor like Branson is able to buy into it.

Just forget it. You have no idea. Even in the US they are saying Universal healthcare is inevitable. You have bought the lie peddled by the Government. Why don't you actually read about how healthcare works and which countries it works well. That's including the UK. The NHS has issues but nothing compare to the US which you fondly seem to want to mimic. You seem to get riled up over the wrong issues.

So simple no one has ever thought of that. How can this investment happen under austerity? On the one hand you want to spend less then on the other you want more public investment. All your arguments are contradictory because you are basing it from a position of bias and anger.

Well as far as I know they can only bring in their spouse and kids if they can support them if they are non EU foreigners.

Also if you think the NHS problems are due to foreigners and naturalised citizens clogging it up then you are sadly wrong and mistaken as usual it seems. Why don't you go and educate yourself on the issues.

We can fund the NHS properly and it will be still cheaper and better than a private system only a fool or someone who stands to gain from privatisation would argue differently.

I never said I agree with it. I am for people contributing to their care though, I think you'd see the waiting times half if people had to fork out a few quid for visiting a GP, for example, £20 a time? Perhaps it would force people to take more responsibility for their health as well rather than put all their faith in another person. I think there are those that abuse their health deliberately because they know the NHS will sort it. Needs to stop.

It's not all about money, it's about the way the NHS is run. Not everything is solved from throwing money at a problem. If this were the case the NHS problem would have been solved under Labour who have no other ideas than to borrow more money to fill massive holes in funding.

How is this tested and how can this system can be safeguarded against abuse and misuse as it often is? The answer is to disallow it entirely. The migrant is here to be used, if they which to stay they should be forced to jump through hoops, like thr system in Russia where you have to live in rented accomodation for a minimum term before you can be considered for buying your own place, even then there are more barriers. It shows commitment from the migrant if they really want to be there enough, they will work hard to stay. Review the Russian points system, it works and discourages freeloading scum.

One of the problems is that it is oversubscribed and mass immigration is one of the reasons it's failing, not the only one.

Never said it was.

I think you'd see the waiting times half if people had to fork out a few quid for visiting a GP, for example, £20 a time?
Very likely. Prior to the NHS, poor people didn't see anyone about TB, for fear of doctors' bills.

Chemist shops sold cough mixture by the gallon, to people with bronchitis, asthma and lung cancer.

Women with anaemia stopped taking their medicine, because it restored their appetite and they couldn't afford extra food.

I don't want a return to those days.

Very likely. Prior to the NHS, poor people didn't see anyone about TB, for fear of doctors' bills.

Chemist shops sold cough mixture by the gallon, to people with bronchitis, asthma and lung cancer.

Women with anaemia stopped taking their medicine, because it restored their appetite and they couldn't afford extra food.

I don't want a return to those days.

You assume people with a chronic disease will not see a GP because it costs £20.

You assume everyone going to see GP is a valuable use of their time and the NHS's, when it isn't.

Sounds to me like you don't want to pay £20 to see a GP, if it's a toss between that a privatisation you will need to reach into your pocket matey, stop making excuses, pulling at heart strings and trying to create pointless strawmen arguments.

Considering some countries don't even have a welfare system, Poland, for example, I don't think some small charges to use the NHS is a bad thing, it would mean it doesn't need to be privatised. You don't really have a counter arguement you just don't want to pay a few quid, you and everyone else.

Sponsored Links
Back