Citizenship up for sale, please apply if you're rich

Sponsored Links
Bulls hit, lies and fantasy is everything to the RWR, they depend upon it.

may be may be not ?

to be honest Noseall u make no difference at all , u may not think it but u are no different to any one else in here.

Expressing an opinion & we have all got one.

You are just under some illusion that yours is correct or the truth & every one else is a porkie pier. :)

tbh noseall u are rarely right about any thing :LOL: ever

In my opinion :)

Sponsored Links
Thanks for letting me know guys. Appreciate your enthusiasm in letting me know too.
I'll just carry on making no difference if it's all the same to you. (y)

That's OK Noseall no problem ;)

Others will continue to point out your errors :)

& tbh noseall u may not realise it at this moment in time , but in the next few years u will be indebted to some of us in here ;)

Yep the Brexiteers who have ensured that u will have a bright & prosperous future ;) by standing up for the UK

The idea of having a small fee for seeing a GP actually costs more than it solves. It would need to be administered, so all of the £20 would not be reclaimed. Also if it puts someone off from seeing the GP until its too late they then turn up at casualty and there goes your savings.

In the US people delay going to see the Dr until they are so ill they visit casualty with a far worse and developed problem.

You just see healthcare as personal choice yet don't understand the need for a macro or national approach.

Even under labour NHS spending was still below the average for EU countries like France, Germany, Norway etc.

As usual you put way too much emphasis on the abuse when the real issue is the chronic lack of funding.

Osborne, Cameron grew the economy through migration -that then requires an equivalent increase in public spending. However as GDP increased we saw cuts in public spending. Sure you can argue the way the economy is structured and grown is wrong but arguing that those who were part of the growth are the problem is wrong.

The issue is one of economics. If you want the economy to be structured differently then argue the merits of that. I don't disagree with the needs to move away from a "renty econonmy".

It's not lack of funding it's abuse and the way it's poorly structured.

Administering fees would not be difficult, you either pay the £20, for example, or you don't get to see a GP. Cash and cards accepted.

I don't care about the migrant plight, zero fukcs given about any of them. Go home.

In countries like Germany and France more people rent than here, they appear to be happy with this arrangement. It's not renting it's the cost of renting in this country that is the problem. Shortage of homes pushes demand up, pushes prices up. More migrants make it worse and worse.

Sponsored Links
Back