Citizenship up for sale, please apply if you're rich

Sponsored Links
I never said I agree with it. I am for people contributing to their care though, I think you'd see the waiting times half if people had to fork out a few quid for visiting a GP, for example, £20 a time? Perhaps it would force people to take more responsibility for their health as well rather than put all their faith in another person. I think there are those that abuse their health deliberately because they know the NHS will sort it. Needs to stop.

It's not all about money, it's about the way the NHS is run. Not everything is solved from throwing money at a problem. If this were the case the NHS problem would have been solved under Labour who have no other ideas than to borrow more money to fill massive holes in funding.

How is this tested and how can this system can be safeguarded against abuse and misuse as it often is? The answer is to disallow it entirely. The migrant is here to be used, if they which to stay they should be forced to jump through hoops, like thr system in Russia where you have to live in rented accomodation for a minimum term before you can be considered for buying your own place, even then there are more barriers. It shows commitment from the migrant if they really want to be there enough, they will work hard to stay. Review the Russian points system, it works and discourages freeloading scum.

One of the problems is that it is oversubscribed and mass immigration is one of the reasons it's failing, not the only one.

Never said it was.

The idea of having a small fee for seeing a GP actually costs more than it solves. It would need to be administered, so all of the £20 would not be reclaimed. Also if it puts someone off from seeing the GP until its too late they then turn up at casualty and there goes your savings.

In the US people delay going to see the Dr until they are so ill they visit casualty with a far worse and developed problem.

You just see healthcare as personal choice yet don't understand the need for a macro or national approach.

Even under labour NHS spending was still below the average for EU countries like France, Germany, Norway etc.

As usual you put way too much emphasis on the abuse when the real issue is the chronic lack of funding.

Osborne, Cameron grew the economy through migration -that then requires an equivalent increase in public spending. However as GDP increased we saw cuts in public spending. Sure you can argue the way the economy is structured and grown is wrong but arguing that those who were part of the growth are the problem is wrong.

The issue is one of economics. If you want the economy to be structured differently then argue the merits of that. I don't disagree with the needs to move away from a "renty econonmy".

Similar to all travelling EU nationals.

Have you researched it or are you just trying to appease the RWR by resorting to the usual "I'll type something I know probably is not true then hope no one proves me wrong" approach.

of course I have researched it noseall what do u take me for an idiot :?: :)

how about if they are non EU nationals then ;)

lets see if Poland , Romania ,hungary, etc volunteer to take migrant quotas
after all the italians need some help

Zip, then.
In what terms?
What do you think YOU achieve when you post on here? As long as there are bull s hitters there will always be those to set the record straight.
Do you think exposing liars is non-worthwhile endeavour?

Sponsored Links
In what terms?
What do you think YOU achieve when you post on here? As long as there are bull s hitters there will always be those to set the record straight.

set the record straight ? hmmmm like your good self then Noseall :idea:

On a mission to expose the porkie pies :) ?

In what terms?

Do you save this forum alone with your parity or are you saving many others too? I only ask cos it's evident that most posters on DIYNOT aren't quite as driven as you.

I only encounter RWR's on this forum. This seems to be their platform for lies, stupidity and fantasy.

Most? You mean there are some that are more driven or equally as driven?

so how is this noble cause / mission going then noseall

not to well imho :)

I only encounter RWR's on this forum. This seems to be their platform for lies, stupidity and fantasy.

Well done for dealing with all 10 or 15 of them. Talk about making a difference. You've got it nailed.

Sponsored Links
Back