Citroen Berlingo problem

S

stedon1

Hi, I have a 2005 Berlingo 1.9 diesel van.It was left in for a service yesterday and all seemed fine until I got it home one mile from the mechanics when it started making a knocking sound. When I got ut this morning it wouldn't start and when it did it kept stalling. Left it back to the mechanic who put his diagnostic on it and came up with the codes p1102 and p1145. He thinks its to do with the injectors and another mechanic thinks its to do with the mass air flow. Any ideas appreciated. The van has been revving when stopped for some time before this happened. Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
So the van could have two problems? Could this be the fault of the person who serviced it?

Sponsored Links
Yes, only problems recently were a bad connection at the alternator causing smoke and the van revving itself when stationary. The alternator problem was fixed the other wasn't.

It might be just air-locked due to an air leak into the fuel line after the service? The fault codes may not have been cleared for some time (old problems). The starting and stopping sounds very much like air in the fuel line, especially after the fuel filter change during the service.

Never know you could be lucky

Think he already checked that. It was the first thing he checked when I brought it back to him. Interested to find out how you know which of the two faults it is.

Back