Cladding bathroom!

When putting panels on a ceiling, i find the joists and screw some 2x1 roofing timbers to secure, and then make a kind of frame including round the sides of the ceiling with more 2x1, never had a problem yet!!!
If your looking to put spot lights in, remember that there has to be good loft space as the lights need at least 3 inches above the ceiling, which means if there is not easy access for the 3 inch space required, you will have to use 3 inch timbers and drop the ceiling.... or your sparky will go crackers !!!

Sponsored Links
richard, what does b*****r mean... try putting the five letters in and leaving out the end ones,
You know I meant b ugge r & I make that 6 letters not 7; it was also the censor that put the extra * in not me

im not up and hip with the young dudes
So who would that be then :?:

2 letters and 5 stars, that makes 7 for me.... to add to the confusion.... maybe the censor cant count letters !!! :eek:

Sponsored Links
2 letters and 5 stars, that makes 7 for me.... to add to the confusion.... maybe the censor cant count letters !!! :eek:
That’s what I said, it cant; I typed it in correctly (it appears un-censored in preview) & that’s what appeared in my post.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back