Cleaning Bath & Basin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Bit of an odd one but was wondering if anyone has any thoughts or ideas.

I have just completed a new bathroom and loving the new shiney white look, however I know unless I buffer the basin every time I used it then it will just become dull.

Does anyone have any tips or ideas as to what I can use - I.e a polish or treatment so help me keep this shine to help prevent water marks.

Regards

Sponsored Links
Have you got kids?

If so don't bother or else you will spend a huge chunk of the rest of your life cleaning.

Sponsored Links
Yes there are products for this. The selling point on a shower cubicle I looked at some time ago was that it was pre-treated with such. You also find similar in sunday newspaper catalogues, usually aimed at keeping car windscreens clear. Can't recall the product names but if you search you should find. Also, contrary to an earlier post about don't bother, spend the rest of your life cleaning etc, that is also exactly what these products assist with by placing this protective film on the items.

I used to rent a house in London with a dark blue glass fibre corner bath. It showed the lime scale something rotten - eventually, after removing scale I would polish it up with Turtle Wax every fortnight, which improved the appearance a lot.

No slippier than soap was. It wasn't a shower, and had a corner seat, so it worked fine

What you need is...

Elbow-Grease.png

Hi guys,

Bit of an odd one but was wondering if anyone has any thoughts or ideas.

I have just completed a new bathroom and loving the new shiney white look, however I know unless I buffer the basin every time I used it then it will just become dull.

Does anyone have any tips or ideas as to what I can use ?

Regards

A wife ?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back