cleaning oiled oak floor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello all

I am needing to do some maintenance on my floor. the entrance hall is always a bit muddy where the kids come in and kick their shoes off etc. I have been mopping and wiring with micro fibre cloth etc but now its looking a bit dull and lifeless.

when I was in the local diy shop earlier I bought some cleaner and some polish called astonish floor cleaner and astonish floor polish.

the cleaner has worked a treat amdtgt has come up really clean but now in not so sure about the polish. whether it is suitable for my floor.

I have looked at some other products from saicoss but again there are tons to choose from and not sure what I need.

hope someone could point me in the right direction or let me know if what I have is suitable

thanks in advance
rob

Sponsored Links
In regards of Saicos EcoLine maintenance products, you have two choices in quality polish: wax-care and EcoLine wax-care spray

If I were you I would opt first for the wax-care to give your floor some oomph back, then followed regularly with the spray

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back