Cleaning up cobwebs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got these in my communal hall and around house. Is it a case of duster or rag gaffer taped to pole? Wet cloth? Spiders everywhere I live
20190728_195956.jpg

Sponsored Links
Personally I would go for vacuum cleaner hose with a brush attachment & step ladders if you cannot reach.

Sponsored Links
I used to imagine the spider creeping down, crawling into my mouth, sliding down my throat, and laying loads of eggs in my belly. The Baby spiders would hatch after a while and eat me alive, from the inside out. sleep well tonight :sleep:
images

I used to imagine the spider creeping down, crawling into my mouth, sliding down my throat, and laying loads of eggs in my belly. The Baby spiders would hatch after a while and eat me alive, from the inside out. sleep well tonight :sleep:
images

Well if it's one of those false widow spiders it could genuinely be a nasty bite on your hand or wherever

Do you guys Hoover up the spiders as well?
15649181337696132704951445230525.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back